Web site Maintenance Services is as well essential that make your site interesting for guests and for prompt purchases through simple navigation tools, exciting picture supplementation and informative content. All websites should be kept up, for making them up to date. Some websites require day by day refurbish, while others just need contingent up keep. If you need the best results, then it’s completely essential for you to believe the best site Maintenance Company that stays at your gesture and decision, with respect to the majority of your site Maintenance India needs. By signing a site Maintenance Contract with AVAPTECH – a noteworthy site Maintenance Company of India –you’ll win every one of this reasonably and successfully. Aside from fortifying the visuals of your site, benefiting a site Maintenance Contract with AVAPTECH likewise will help you manage and update your content on firm news, most recent or latest developments, financial specialist or investor relations, firm monetary results, new venture deals and many others. This guarantees higher correspondence alongside your prospective clients – one thing that is the way to higher revenue generation for you.
Our site Management Services Package permits us to keep up your site though you get on alongside your business! We’ve packages that take into account every short and long term needs of entrepreneurs.
Website maintenance services of AVAPTECH will comprise of
- Update or correct HTML web pages as requested.
- Modification and Addition of Website Content.
- Adding new content to your websites.
- Editing, Revising, or Updating your existing content.
- Image Manipulation and Addition (Client Supplied Images)
- Update Announcements, Articles, News, etc.
- Replace Images i.e. Pictures and Graphics.
- Adding/Removing pages.
- Adding or maintaining links.
- Pricing changes for your products.
- Employee details changes.
- Hourly Package
- Site Maintenance Package
If the frequency of website updates is not much, then an hourly package will suit your needs. $10 per hour, 1 hour Minimum charge. Billed in 15 Minute increments after the first hour.